Re: SVG12: getPresentation* naming

On Sat, 21 May 2005, Dean Jackson wrote:

> > Third, the Working Group failed to address my concern that the methods
> > are too underspecified to name them properly, substantive review
> > comments like e.g.
> >
> >   http://www.w3.org/mid/4250f647.197089906@smtp.bjoern.hoehrmann.de
> >   http://www.w3.org/mid/4322a5d6.137820203@smtp.bjoern.hoehrmann.de
> >
> > have been ignored by the Working Group.
>
> Ouch! That's the second time in a few days someone has claimed we
> "ignore" issues. In this case, we have not yet responded, but that is
> not because we're ignoring it.

Why is it then? Note that the SVG group published a last call draft
_after_ those two e-mails were sent, without any indication that there
were still known open issues. Why would you release a "last call" drafts
without having dealt with all open issues, if you weren't ignoring them?

Is there somewhere we can see a list of open issues that you have not yet
responded to but that you are not going to ignore?