Re: SVG12: Navigation behavior

Hi Bjoern,

As I said in my response [1] to Ian's comment: [SVGMobile12] Conformance
criteria

    The working group have assigned actions for several people to review
    the entire specification to ensure that as you say, conformance
    criteria are actually conformance criteria.

I have been allocated this particular section and will make sure that
the language is clear when statements are intended to be normative. I'm
sure after this is done you'd like to read this section before deciding
whether you accept the working groups response to your comment, :-) .

At the moment the group has no intentions of extending this feature in
SVG Full 1.2. This feature will of course be included in SVG Full 1.2.

Regards,
Craig

1. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2005May/0208.html