[Fwd: Re: [Inkscape-devel] SVG in OpenDocument]

Hello,

I'm wondering how the discussion between OASIS and this group proceeded
with relationship to the OpenDocument format and SVG? The Inkscape and
Open Clip Art Library communties are being asked about support for the
new OpenDocument format and are curious what happened?

We are in favor of SVG (obviously) and hope that the OpenDocument format
isn't too much of a reinvention of the wheel. In the end, we will have
to support this format and want to make sure of the proper course of
action for our projects. How can we support SVG and this groups position
on the OpenDocument standard?

Please advise. Thanks!

Jon

--