Re: SVG12: "HTMLEvents"?

On 8 Feb 2005, at 00:30, Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:

> Dear Scalable Vector Graphics Working Group,
>
>   From http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-SVG12-20041027/ I can't really make
> sense of the references to "HTMLEvent", this seems just wrong. Please
> change the draft such that I can easily make sense of it.

We're currently cleaning this mess up, but in the meantime we can
explain why "HTMLEvent" is there. Rather than simply a piece of
text it should be a hyperlink to:
http://www.w3.org/TR/DOM-Level-3-Events/events.html#Events-
eventgroupings-htmlevents
which uses the term (for error, load, unload, submit, scroll, etc).

Dean