Re: SVG12: illegal non-xlink:href animation targets

* Scott Hayman wrote:
>> This does not define what happens if the target element is
>> not capable of being a target of the given animation when the
>> target is determined through other means than xlink:href
>> attributes. Please change the draft such that this is clarified.
>
>We agree - the spec does not adequately address this situation.  I have
>moved the part of the sentence that describes what happens if the target
>element is not capable of being a target of the given animation to the
>first paragraph in that section of the spec.  This way, it covers all
>cases where elements are targets for an animation.

I would rename the section to Identifying the target element for an
animation, put "If the xlink:href attribute is not provided, then the
target element will be the immediate parent element of the current
animation element." below the xlink:href definition and append the
text you moved, but well...