Re: SVG12: transform on <defs>

* Ola Andersson wrote:
>>  http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-SVGMobile12-20050413/struct.html allows
>>use of the transform element on the defs element. It is not clear when
>>this would have an effect; Google finds one SVG document that uses this,
>>it's an illustration of the CSS box model... Please either remove this
>>attribute or change the draft such that it is clear which kind of ob-
>>servable behavior specifying the attribute could cause. Note that re-
>>moving it will require changes to other sections of the draft.

>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2005Jul/0024.html
>The working group resolved to remove transform attribute from <defs>.
>This will be reflected in the next version of the specification. In
>your email you had said :
>
>>Note that removing it will require changes to other sections of
>>the draft.
>
>Could you please point out the relevant sections so that we can make
>appropriate changes?

I noted this offlist already, but one such section is 16.2.13 which is
now essentially incorrect; I raised this in another comment requesting
that http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2005Jul/0029 the draft
defines the animateMotion elements through the transform attribute
rather than explicitly listing the elements.