Re: SVG12: attribute/trait "normalization"

* Robin Berjon wrote:
>this is an answer to your comment found at:
>  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2005Jul/0038.html
>
>The draft states that "A user agent is allowed to store normalized
>attribute values internally as described in DOM 3[0]". This entails
>that implementations are indeed allowed to store values in the way
>most optimal to them and setting an attribute and getting its value
>back immediately may not produce the same value that was used when
>setting. This will apply not only to SVG Full 1.2 but in fact to any
>implementation of DOM Level 3 Core. Consequently, we have not changed
>the draft.

This is not satisfactory to me, but as appendix A.2.7 in the current
draft contradicts the Working Group's decision here, it's not clear to
me what the Working Group actually decided and therefore what I should
object to. Please provide a more accurate response that formally
addresses my original issue.