RE: [SVGMobile12] SVGT12-207: Behaviour of <a> pointing into same document outside SVG document fragment is not defined

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005, Scott Hayman wrote:

> > As far as I can tell, there is a column missing (the one corresponding
> > to "Reference a fragment within the current document but outside the
> > current SVG document fragment".
>
> I don't think that a column is missing, just that a column description
> is wrong.

Sure, changing one of the columns to cover more cases would be another way
to solve the problem.

> Your missing column is meant to be covered by column B.  As such, I
> would propose that the description of column B be changed to:
>
> 	B: Reference an SVG document fragment, either within the current
>          document or an external document (e.g., afile.svg#anelement").

That doesn't include referencing an element that is not inside an SVG
document fragment but is within the current document.