Re: [SVGMobile12] Comments: Introduction

Boris Zbarsky wrote:
> Craig Northway wrote:
> >> Perhaps something like this:
>
> I just realized that my proposed phrasing didn't actually address one of
> my own comments... ;)  I propose also adding the following sentence at
> the end:
>
>    A given element may not have a current SVG document fragment.
>
> > Anyhow we'll see how the WG discussion goes.
>
> Sounds like a plan.  Keep me posted!

OK - we've updated the definition of current SVG document fragment:

current SVG document fragment

The current SVG document fragment of an element is the XML document sub-tree such that:

   1. The sub-tree is a valid SVG document fragment.
   2. The sub-tree contains the element in question.
   3. All ancestors of the element in question in the sub-tree are
      elements in the SVG language and namespace.

A given element may have no current SVG document fragment.

[Note that I changed the wording -
"A given element may not have a current SVG document fragment."
can have quite a different meaning!]

Thank you for your feedback. Please let us know if this does not address
your concerns.

Andrew.