Re: [sXBL] question on the <content> processing model

Sorry it took me so long to participate in this thread, but I agree with
Ian's previous comments. xbl:content elements can only reference explicit
descendants of the bound element's DOM subtree using
firstChild/nextSibling/etc. traversals starting from the bound element.
There would be complications (infinite loops?) if you allowed xbl:content
elements to reference the flattened tree since the xbl:content element
itself changes that same flattened tree.