Re: coordinate example not well-formed [was: GRDDL in non-HTML XML - how, exactly?]

On Wednesday, March 23, 2005, 8:19:29 PM, Dan wrote:

DC> found XML WF bug in example...

DC> line 14: parser error : attributes construct error

DC> rdf:resource=""http://www.example.org/srs/epsg.xml#4326"/>

For SVG Tiny 1.2 we moved to a system where all examples are held in
separate files so that they can be wf checked and validated, and are
then included at the appropriate place in the spec using our publication
scrips. That should fix this sort of problem.

DC> On Mon, 2005-03-21 at 16:26 +0100, Dominique Hazaël-Massieux wrote:
>> Le lundi 21 mars 2005 à 15:55 +0100, Chris Lilley a écrit :
DC> [...]
>> > I would also like to know how to GRDDLize these examples
>> > http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG11/coords.html#GeographicCoordinates
>> > if that turns out to be different.
>>
>> I'll try to have a look sometime this week, but can't promise yet.

DC> I'm working on it...

Thanks, much appreciated.

 Chair, W3C SVG Working Group
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead