Re: Structural GUI language for SVG?

Jonathan Chetwynd wrote:
> What's becoming clear to me is that SVG is missing an agreed standard
> for describing GUI structure
> such things as 'button' 'breadcrumb' 'navigation' 'style-control'
> 'illustration'
> could others add to this list? and comment?

That's not for SVG itself to define though. You need to define, as Mark
rightly points out, a language for defining GUI structures, and then
"render" it to the user. One excellent way of producing that rendering
is to use SVG and sXBL. Other ways are possible depending on who, what,
where, etc the rendering takes place.

--
Robin Berjon