RE: Demo app and SVG 1.2 comments

Hi Kevin,

That is excellent!

I broke it by clicking in the box above "Greens, SVG, Windows".  You
will also notice that when going over it with the mouse you see NaN and
#IND everywhwere.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards
Chris Peto
Freelance System Development, Resource Solutions
Founding Partner, Vectoreal
-------------------------------------
Germany
Mobile: +49 (0) 173 308 7843
Tel:+49(0) 6103 80 21 98
http://www.resource-solutions.de
http://www.vectoreal.com
SVG editor: http://www.resource-solutions.de/svgeditor.html
mailto:CPeto@resource-solutions.de
Member of: SPARK - SVG Programmers' Application Resource Kit
SVG site:  http://www.schemasoft.org/svg/main.svg
HTML site: http://www.schemasoft.org/