Re: CSS WG comments on SVG 1.2

I would second Antoine's comment, and see it as a problem that's coming
up more and more often as the CSS vocabularies expand. These are also
likely to collide with areas such as XUL (consider that XUL has a
tooltip attribute, and an overlay element).

A separate comment on /static/, for both WGs. Please note that the CSS
property /float/ requires a number of workarounds in most languages, as
/float/ is also a data type keyword that many Javascript interpreters
pick up on, creating sometimes extraordinarily difficult errors to
catch. The property /static/ likewise has this potential, as it is used
in languages such as C++ to determine the scope and behavior of
variables. I'd recommend changing this property name to something that
would likely not provide such a wide range of collissions.

-- Kurt Cagle