Re: FW: LC Comment - Syncbase events and Progressive Rendering

Andrew and Cyril,
My understanding aligns with Cyril's analysis. If a given timed element is
supposed to start at time 1s, but because of network delays and progressive
download it doesn't arrive until time 3s, then the timed element should
begin playing with an offset of 2s from its start. This is true whether the
start time is specified absolutely or via a syncarc/syncbase (e.g.,
fadein.begin).

Jon