Re: Reconsider SVG 1.2

"Boris Zbarsky" <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU> wrote in message
news:419B829C.7080608@mit.edu...
> I'm sorry, but that doesn't seem to be true.

Sorry, you are of course right, there were support issues in earlier times
which I guess is why I wasn't even considering it an option, but a little
research now I believe all the current CSS UA's do support it.

I was only trying to explain why current authors don't use the CSS syntax
rather than suggesting why these reasons might exist.

> (and in some UAs may in fact be faster...).

None that I've seen, but the difference is incredibily marginal of course
(the extra overhead of resolving the .style. object presumably, which could
be cached if speed was important)

Jim.