Re: sXBL implementations

Adobe implemented most of sXBL within our SVG viewer codebase months ago.
Before finishing up, we are hoping sXBL can advance to Last Call and
Candidate Recommendation so that we can have increasing levels of
confidence that the sXBL specification is stable and we won't have to make
too many changes to our codebase. (Adobe implemented sXBL's predecessors,
RCC and RAX, back in 2002-2003.)

Jon Ferraiolo
Adobe Systems, Inc.