Re: [SVG] optimizeSpeed misbehavior pixel rendering at 100% zoom level in Adobe

Well, it should not allow for 1 pixel mis-behavior,
since this mean there is a 100% error tolerance
for every pixel being drawn.

In other words, for every pixel drawn
a misbehaving pixel can also be drawn.

When you draw a circle or polygon in Paint or similar,
does it have a 100% pixel error? No, not at all.
Instead it draw a circle perfectly as it should.

My problem is that I need aliased pixel bitmap polygon/circle
to be drawn, in order to render icon without the anti-aliased,
so it doesn't look like crapt. Now I'm being forced to draw
tons of rectangles instead of proper polygon/circle,
to ensure that the SVG icons doesn't look like crapt
at normal size (100% zoom level); however, this means that
if someone zoom in, lets say at 400% zoom level, that person
will see the pixel sickness effects due to rectangle being drawn,
instead of a nice polygon or circle being zoomed in.

What's the point of having scalable vector graphics,
if we cannot write vector graphics that doesn't look like crapt
at normal size and rely of bitmap faking instead???

Fred.