From: www-svg-request@w3.org [mailto:www-svg-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of Robin Berjon
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2002 9:52 AM
To: www-svg@w3.org
Subject: 1.2 feedback: printing

Hi,

I'm glad to see that the WG is considering printing very seriously.
However I'd
like to ask what exactly is meant by "Printing Profile"? My concern here
is that
SVG is already rather large, and that printing is only needed by a
subset of
cases. If there are printing additions (which is imho great), will there
be a
"Screen Profile" (or some similar scheme) that excludes them or will
conformant
viewer have to hop from Basic to TheFullEnchilada?

--
Robin Berjon <robin.berjon@expway.fr>
Research Engineer, Expway