SVG.pm tutorials

I have written two of a series of tutorials on the SVG.pm module.

The tutorials are available at:

http://www.roasp.com/tutorial/

Tutorial topics:
Tutorial 1/ covers basic SVG generation: circle, text, new().
Tutorial 2/ covers links, styles, anchors, groups, comments.
Coming next week: Tutorial 3/ covers Animation, use.

Each tutorial provides the source code, and working results.

Tutorial 2 requires SVG-Version 1.1 or better, which will be released to
CPAN on Tuesday 16  October.

I welcome any feedback on these modules.

Ronan
RO IT Systems GmbH