RE: embed svg in html

I stand corrected.

It may not be your method but your browser giving problems at the client
end.

I've got the latest version of the plug-in on a machine and an older version
on another. It seems that the new version has a problem with rendering the
svg I generate. That particular SVG is dynamic and has url links to other
documents, and the links show up in the drawing window, but the rendering
does not take place.

Anybody else having this problem?

Here is the offending site:

http://roasp.com/cgi-bin/new_svg/examples/svgtest2.pl

viewable in IE5 / svgexe beta 2, but not visible in NS4.7 beta 3 (candidate
release).

also,

http://roasp.com/svg/index2.html , an html document with static and dynamic
svg in it. Same problem.

Beware of the <object > tag. Many corporate firewalls block that tag.

Here is my embed implementation

 <EMBED SRC="images/header.svg"
  NAME="SVG1" width="760" height="100"
  TYPE="image/svg-xml"
  PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.adobe.com/svg/viewer/install/">

 <EMBED SRC="http://roasp.com/cgi-bin/new_svg/examples/svgtest2.pl"
  NAME="SVG2" width="760" height="100"
  TYPE="image/svg-xml"
  PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.adobe.com/svg/viewer/install/">

This seems to be the same implementation as yours