RE: Request for svgz enhancement

Regarding Adobe's opinion, three things:

1) Sorry, but Adobe has a policy against discussing what might happen with
future product releases

2) This sounds like a general W3C/XML issue, not something unique to SVG.

3) The W3C has taken a few runs at coming up with "packaging" standards,
with ZIP being one candidate format that was considered at various points.
Previous efforts stalled. Maybe another effort is underway or maybe not --
I don't know, I've lost track. Maybe Chris Lilley or someone else who
monitors this list can give a status update.

Jon Ferraiolo
Adobe Systems Incorporated