Re: XML definition of SVG DOM interfaces

"Arnold, Curt" wrote:

> The DOM specs typically contain an xml-sources.zip file that contain an XML representation of the interfaces (among other things).  I could not find anything corresponding to that in the SVG.ZIP file.
>
> These XML definitions are used extensively in the DOM Test Suite software and it would be useful to be able to address SVG DOM testing with that framework.
>
> Does such an XML definition of the SVG DOM extensions exist and can it be made available?

An XML file does exist that is used to create the SVG DOM. Its not the
same as the well-documented one used by the DOM WG and was not intended
for public use. Some one-off tools run over it to make the spec that you
see.

However, we are evaluating moving to the XML definitions used by the DOM
WG and would then certainly make such files available.

--
Chris