Re: Which elements use "clip" ? .....SVG 1.0 CR may have problem?

Robert,
Thanks for the report.

The SVG working group did a careful review a few months ago of the "Applies
to" sections for all of the properties used by SVG, including a review of
the 'clip' property. Here is what the 'clip' property should say:

Applies to: elements which establish a new viewport, 'pattern' elements and
'marker' elements

Jon Ferraiolo
SVG 1.0 Editor
jferraio@adobe.com