Re: ANNOUNCE: New SVG working drafts - 1.1/2.0 & Mobile Requirements

SVG Working Group,

Congratulations! ......this is a big step into the vector market....
I have not read the specs yet :-) .....but I can not wait to read
SVGmobile.....

I hope everyone in the SVG community gets a chance to comment on the
Specs  (1.1/2.0 and SVGmobile)  We all make a difference....I have
noticed several changes in the 1.0 Spec that were changed because of
comments from developers.......

NOTICE:
I will be putting up a zip or web site some time this week that shows
all the changes from SVG 1.0 CR to SVG 1.0 PR.....(I been looking at
the two specs side by side and marking the new information with a
different color.......there are a lot more changes than what the
change document states in SVG PR 1.0:
( http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG/changes.html )......mostly rewording
concepts and adding a paragraph or two to help define
something....take a look and learn all the changes.....you might be
surprised at what has changed...when it is released you will only
have about a week to comment ...before the spec goes live....please
review!

and remember..

We all learn by sharing what we know
Robert A. DiBlasi