Re: Is there an SVG Charter / Forward Work Program?

Andrew,
Thanks for looking into this, and sorry about the bad URL.

After actually making the effort to go to the next room and run a web
browser, here is the correct URL for the original Oct98 document:

http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-SVGReq
(Also: http://www.w3.org/TR/1998/WD-SVGReq-19991029)

The document you list below is an updated version of the original document.
Various updates shipped with the SVG specification for a few rounds as an
appendix to the specification. These appendices listed the contents of the
original requirements document and interspersed additional notes and
hyperlinks into the SVG specification itself to show which items from the
original requirements document were actually included in the language.

At one point in the past, the SVG working group decided to separate out the
requirements appendix since it was quite lengthy. Once it was separated
out, it was no longer updated, so there is not an updated version of the
requirements document at this time.

Jon Ferraiolo
SVG Editor
Adobe Systems Incorporated