RE: SPAM

I am a subscriber.  Lurker means that I haven't been posting messages, only
reading them.
I had no idea that the lists were not closed. I had assumed that they were,
hence my question.
I have strong feelings on the matter, but as it is off topic, I will
refrain.

Back to lurking until I have something relevant to contribute.