Re: XHTML Events

Sounds like a good candidate feature to me for a future version of SVG. I
think the general idea is that SVG should continue to embrace and leverage
relevant developments across the W3C, and other activities at the W3C
should embrace and leverage what is being done with SVG.

I forwarded your email to the SVG working group.

Jon Ferraiolo
SVG Editor
Adobe Systems Incorporated