Re: SVG examples

On the site www.gis-news.de are two sample versions of SVG maps.

The corresponding links are:

http://www.gis-news.de/svg/samples/marathon2000/marathonmap.htm
http://www.gis-news.de/svg/samples/karlsruhe/index.htm

The maps are generated with a MapInfo based application which generates
SVG based on map data.

Any comments are appreciated!

Regards

Franz-Josef Behr
Dr. Franz-Josef Behr                 Phone: ++49 / 7243 / 5641-20
GIS-Consultant                       Fax:   ++49 / 7243 / 5641-99
Graphservice GmbH                    EMail:
franz-josef.behr@graphservice.de
Im Ermlisgrund 18                    D-76337 Waldbronn
WWW: http://www.graphservice.de
Personal Home Page: http://home.pages.de/~fjbehr und
http://www.gis-news.de