Re: [css-background-4] Improvements to border-image

Hi Meredith,

We don’t use this list for technical discussion any more (and haven't for several years). Could you please open an issue here [1] and prepend the subject with "[css-background]"?
Also, please avoid titles like "Improvements to ..." and instead try to summarize what improvements you are actually proposing.

Looking forward to your issue, as there's certainly a lot of room for improvement around border-image!

Cheers,
Lea

[1]: https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues

--
Lea Verou
πŸ‘©πŸ½ (she/her)

Web standards (W3C TAG, CSS WG), Usability research (MIT CSAIL), Open Source

πŸ”— https://lea.verou.me
🐦 @leaverou