AC reviews, CSS WG charter and Contain-1

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 11:57:00 -0400
To: www-style@w3.org

On 2022-11-01 19:29, Alan Stearns wrote:
> 0. Extra agenda items and other digressions

It would be good to remind WG members to remind their AC Reps that there
are two requests for feedback currently open:

Call for Review: CSS Working Group Charter
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/33280/css-2022/
   ends 2022-11-15

Last Call for Review: Proposed Corrections to CSS Containment Module
Level 1 Recommendation
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/33280/containment-1-pc2022/
   ends  2023-01-10

and that it should not be assumed that no action means "everything goes
forward as usual". In particular the charter might see reduced staff
allocation if interest is perceived as low.

If AC Reps need more time, please have them contact me and I can arrange
an extension to the review deadline.

--
Chris Lilley
@svgeesus