We are looking forward to October 20 at Noon (Eastern). Call details will come through TPAC registration. That's not us setting up the Zoom. However, we happily welcome you to our IRC channel "apa" for chat and minutes.

Thanks for setting up the Github project! We will be adding to that soon.

-Amy Carney

On 10/11/21, 8:57 PM, "Rossen Atanassov" <Rossen.Atanassov@microsoft.com> wrote:

    Hi Amy et al,

    I just wanted to confirm our CSSWG and APA joint meeting for October 20 at Noon EST. Can you please share your call details so that we can send these over to the CSSWG?

    Also, we have prepared a GitHub project with agenda items that are tagged for TAPC discussion. If you have any other items please let me know and I’ll add them there. Here is a link to the project https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/projects/23

    Thanks,
    Rossen

    From: Alan Stearns <stearns@adobe.com>
    Sent: Monday, August 30, 2021 4:40 PM
    To: Amy @ Digilou <hello@digilou.tech>; www-style@w3.org
    Cc: Becky Gibson <gibson.becky@gmail.com>; Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
    Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: TPAC: CSS-WG + APA Meeting

    Amy,

    I think this is a great idea. I expect we should just call in to your normal meeting setup? Could you send these details to mailto:w3c-css-wg@w3.org?

    Thanks,

    Alan

    From: "Amy @ Digilou" <mailto:hello@digilou.tech>
    Date: Wednesday, August 25, 2021 at 9:58 AM
    To: "mailto:www-style@w3.org" <mailto:www-style@w3.org>
    Cc: Becky Gibson <mailto:gibson.becky@gmail.com>, Janina Sajka <mailto:janina@rednote.net>
    Subject: Re: TPAC: CSS-WG + APA Meeting

    Suggested today by APA:
    Perhaps meeting on October 20 at Noon (Boston/Eastern) would work well since this is a regular meeting day and time for both working groups.

    -Amy

    From: Amy Carney <mailto:hello@digilou.tech>
    Date: Tuesday, August 17, 2021 at 7:34 PM
    To: <mailto:www-style@w3.org>
    Cc: Becky Gibson <mailto:gibson.becky@gmail.com>, Janina Sajka <mailto:janina@rednote.net>
    Subject: TPAC: CSS-WG + APA Meeting

    Hi, all,

    As discussed in a prior CSS-WG meeting and APA meeting, APA is happy to meet the first week of TPAC. We’re open to meet any day that first week, but propose to meet at Noon, Eastern (Boston) time. Would you like to propose which day?

    -Amy Carney
    APA/CSS liaison + Invited Expert