Re: [css-peech] request to be moved to "former editors", please :)

On Fri, Jun 18, 2021 at 3:48 AM Daniel Weck <daniel.weck@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am still listed as the editor of the CSS Speech Module specification [1], yet I haven't been actively involved since the 2012 Candidate Recommendation [2].
> Can I please be moved to the "former editors" section?
> I assume LĂ©onie Watson [3] is now overseeing the revived specification?

Happy to move you.

I'm confused about why you're still listed as the sole editor on the
most recent CR publication, since Leonie and fantasai have been listed
as editors in the ED for at least a year (I didn't track the history
back before it was converted to Bikeshed format, 14 months ago).

fantasai, any clue?

~TJ