Agenda+ Requesting updated CR of CSS Counter Styles L3

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2021 20:29:07 -0400
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
Just heard back from a11y for the update to css-counter-styles-3 yesterday, so
requesting to update the CR.

Editor's Draft:
   https://drafts.csswg.org/css-counter-styles-3/

Changes List:
   https://drafts.csswg.org/css-counter-styles-3/#changes

Disposition of Comments:
   https://drafts.csswg.org/css-counter-styles-3/issues-cr-2017
   There is one open issue, where we've asked the commenter for more info,
   but haven't received a response. We're leaving it open.

Horizontal Review:
   We asked i18n and a11y to review the changes, both approved.
   We did not ask the other HRGs because the changes didn't seem
   relevant to their interests.

Previous TR:
   https://www.w3.org/TR/2017/CR-css-counter-styles-3-20171214/

~fantasai