Re: [csswg] Agenda for APAC conf call on Dec 1/2 2021

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2021 15:19:27 -0500
On 12/1/21 1:14 AM, Rossen Atanassov wrote:

> 7. [css-mediaqueries-5] Clarifications on [video-]dynamic-range MQs
>      https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/6793
>
> 8. [mediaqueries] length units in video-* media features.
>      https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5044

Hi Rossen,
Chris Needham specifically requested that these topics be assigned to a
specific time slot with some prior notification so that Media WG members who
do not regularly attend CSSWG meetings can arrange to attend.
   https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-css-wg/2021OctDec/0079.html

So I don't think putting them at the end of today's agenda (where they are
likely to fall off), with less than 24 hours notice, is a reasonable way of
scheduling these items.

I suggest removing them from the agenda so that the Media WG members don't
need to stress out about making today's call, and making an effort to schedule
them in a way that is courteous to the Media WG.

Thanks~
~fantasai