CSS text-align-last property

From: Murtaza Abbasi <mrmurtazaabbasi@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 13:14:27 +0500
To: www-style@w3.org
Dear Team,
This is Ghulam Murtaza, I would like to share my suggestion for the
property *text-align-last*. To me, this property is going out of CSS flow,
because we already have pseudo-element selectors for example "
*::first-line"* selects the first line. I think we should do the same with
the last line of the paragraph i.e. *"::last-line"*. This way, we can do
more than just applying aligning to text.

Regards