W3C Website Redesign Discovery Phase: New Survey

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 18:36:45 -0700
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>, spec-prod <spec-prod@w3.org>, W3C Process Community Group <public-w3process@w3.org>
Studio 24 has opened up an additional website survey to get more information
on what users want to with the W3C website. It is open until Wednesday, May
20, 2020:
   https://www.surveygizmo.eu/s3/90233669/566f6171cd31

It would be good to get responses from community members in a variety of roles.

~fantasai