Re: Agenda+ fixing or replacing the csswg commit twitter bot

On Tue, Jan 28, 2020 at 5:56 PM Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yeah, I'm in control of it. Looking into it a bit, it appears that the
> service it depended on at GitHub is deprecated and might have broken.
> I'll have to figure out another way to do this; a quick look shows
> that it shouldn't be too complicated, but will be a little bit of
> work.

Yup, note WHATWG running into the same issue in
<https://github.com/whatwg/meta/issues/109>, where Domenic notes that
the commit-to-tweet service was specifically turned down on Jan 31
2019 (when @csscommits stopped tweeting).

I'll follow up with Domenic to see what he did to fix the WHATWG bot.