Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) Working Group Charter Approved; Call for Participation (fwd)

Dear all,

I'm relaying the announcement to the CSS Working Group's primary public mailing list, to notify the group of the charter approval and call for participation.

 Best regards,
Coralie Mercier, Head of W3C Marketing & Communications

--
Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Marketing & Communications -  https://www.w3.org
mailto:coralie@w3.org +337 810 795 22 https://www.w3.org/People/Coralie/