[css-lists-3] Cleaned up Marker section

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2019 16:48:29 -0700
To: Mats Palmgren <mats@mozilla.com>
Cc: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
Tab and I spent yesterday doing a major cleanup of the list markers section
in the CSS Lists Level 3 spec:
  https://drafts.csswg.org/css-lists-3/#markers

There's still some significant work to do in the counter section to catch up
to WG resolutions, esp. wrt list-item, but we'd appreciate a review of the
marker section to make sure it's in line with what we want it to say. Once
the counter section is also ready, we'll request a new WD publication. :)

Thanks~
~fantasai