Agenda+ updating css-page-3

From: Fuqiao Xue <xfq@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 07:09:17 -0700
The last version on TR is more than 5 years old, and doesn't contain some normative changes in ED (for example, the 'bleed' property is in neither the TR version of css-gcpm-3 or css-page-3). Should we publish a new WD?

(Motivation: the W3C CSS Validator needs a stable ref to implement things.)

Due to conflicts, I won't be able to attend the WG telecon this week and next week, but hopefully it can be discussed without me.

Thanks,

Fuqiao