From: Simon Pieters <zcorpan@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 9:20 AM
Subject: WPT Developer Survey - June 2018
To: "public-test-infra@w3.org" <public-test-infra@w3.org>

Hello public-test-infra!

We're gathering feedback about recent changes and pain points in wpt.
Please help us by filling out this survey (and passing it on to others
you know who work with wpt) so we can better prioritize future work
and improve the experience for everyone. We won't take much of your
time - promise!

https://goo.gl/forms/gO2hCgCMvqiAHCVd2

Thank you!
--