Re: Proposal: define scroll amount via CSS

On Mon, Jul 16, 2018 at 7:41 PM, Majid Valipour <majidvp@chromium.org>
wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 16, 2018 at 1:59 PM Hazel Seanor <hazel.seanor@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I've gone and done some further investigation of this problem. I have
>> been using Chrome 67 with the Experimental Web Features flag enabled to
>> test this. When applied to `body` (as suggested in the spec),
>> `scroll-padding` doesn't seem to have any effect on the scroll distance at
>> all - so maybe it hasn't been implemented there yet.
>>

> `scroll-padding` support starts in Chrome 69 which is currently available
> in Chrome Canary. It will not work in Chrome 67.
>
> Majid

Tested and works for this purpose. Thank you.
I will make a GitHub issue for the related concern (that keyboard scrolling
behaves differently by default across browsers) because it seems relevant
to this.