[csswg] Agenda conf call 19-Dec-2018

From: Rossen Atanassov <Rossen.Atanassov@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 05:32:14 +0000
Time/Phone/WebEx details available to WG Members in w3c-css-wg.
See https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-css-wg/2017OctDec/0076.html

US Toll Number: +1-617-324-0000
For local times, see: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20181212T17

Last conf call of 2018!
CSSWG holiday break means no calls on Dec 26th, 2018 and Jan 2nd, 2019!
Happy Holidays!

0. Extra agenda items and other digressions

1. [fxtf] Move SVG text-decoration features to a CSS draft
   https://github.com/w3c/svgwg/issues/591

2. [css-grid] Non-existent line names in abspos grid items
   https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3445

3. [css-text] Prevent line breaking after explicit hyphens
   https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3434

4. [css-text-3] Segment Break Transformation Rules for East Asian Width property of A
   https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/337#issuecomment-446842105

5. [css-text][css-sizing] When to/not to include preserved trailing spaces
   https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3440

6. [css-fonts-4] font-display says it's valid in @font-feature-values but it isn't an at-rule
   https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2973

In case we find ourselves with extra time and new input we could discuss
a. [css-inline] better name for initial-letters property
   https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2950#issuecomment-438736819

b. [css-inline] Should first/last baseline values of `vertical-align` belong to `alignment-baseline` or separate longhand?
   https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/861

Thanks,
Rossen