[css] min-height/min-width initials

From: Jens Oliver Meiert <jens@meiert.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 18:56:07 +0100
To: W3C WWW Style <www-style@w3.org>
Something light. :)

The initial values of max-height and max-width are “none”.

The initial values of min-height and min-width are “0”.

That is sensible, but I wonder whether there’s leeway and will to also
allow “none” (same effect as “0”) for min-height and min-width. (Not
as new initial values but as permitted values that represent the same
as “0”.)

I’m bringing this up as it could make use of all these properties a
little bit easier, for a “reset” of any max or min dimension would
then simply always work through “none”.

I’m not aware of any case where we’ve in hindsight added synonymous
values, but I don’t recall a discussion around anything like this,
either, so to tell how difficult that would be, or how much support
that would find :)

--
Jens Oliver Meiert
https://meiert.com/en/