Re: [paint] Publishing FPWD of Fill and Stroke Module

I'm not sure that would be web-compatible.  It breaks any case where `fill`
is set with the expectation that it would inherit into inline SVG.  Unless
you really meant only "svg:root" elements, in which case all my original
concerns still apply to inline SVG.

Either way, I'd still recommend adding an issue to the spec, to look into
the compat issues.

And of course, for any version that requires new user-agent stylesheet
rules, we'll need a section of the spec for that.  (I assume this is the
part you were "planning to do"!)

~ABR