[css-flexbox] Disposition of Comments

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 22:02:01 -0700
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
Cc: Daniel Holbert <dholbert@mozilla.com>, Christian Biesinger <cbiesinger@google.com>
I've finished compiling the Disposition of Comments for Flexbox:
   https://drafts.csswg.org/css-flexbox/issues-cr-20160526

There are several issues that would be nice to get feedback on:

1. Static position not following hypothetical position loses use cases
    https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/401

2. Absolute ratios technically impossible with padding/margin
    https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/316

3. Percentage margins and intrinsic sizing
    https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/347

4. Definiteness of auto-basis flex items not interoperable
    https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2017Jan/0068.html

(I'm actually really concerned about #2, since it means we're failing to
fulfill the feature's intention, and I hope we can still fix it somehow...)

~fantasai