Re: [css-fonts] Proposed Variable font spacing axis and CSS letter-spacing property

From: John Hudson <john@tiro.ca>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2017 12:15:28 -0800
To: www-style@w3.org
PS. Discussion of the axis proposal is here:
https://github.com/Microsoft/OpenTypeDesignVariationAxisTags/issues/11

Note that there is already some discussion of distinguishing horizontal
and vertical spacing axes.

JH

--

John Hudson
Tiro Typeworks Ltd    www.tiro.com

NOTE: In the interests of productivity, I am currently
dealing with email on only two days per week, usually
Monday and Thursday unless this schedule is disrupted
by travel. If you need to contact me urgently, please
use some other method of communication. Thank you.