[css-sizing-3] Major update to fold in width/height & box-sizing propdefs

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2017 18:10:27 -0800
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
Tab and I just pushed a major reorganization of the the former “New Sizing Keywords”
chapter of CSS Sizing Level 3:
   https://www.w3.org/TR/2017/WD-css-sizing-3-20170207/#size-keywords

The new text is available in the editor's draft here:
   https://drafts.csswg.org/css-sizing-3/#specifying-sizes

The changes are:
   * Fold in the full propdef tables for width/height/min-width/min-height/max-width/max-height.
   * Add definitions for the <length-percentage> and auto/none values for completeness.
   * Copy over the box-sizing definition from CSS UI and clean it up a bit.

What this means:

   1. We have Level 3 cross-linkable spec text for the sizing properties and their values.

   2. We have <dfn> anchors for width/height, minimum width/height, maximum width/height,
      and their abbreviations min width/height and max width/height. We'll add more for
      any other related terms that need anchors.

   3. We have a new term, “automatic size”, which represents the ''auto'' keyword.
      The various bits of “behaves as auto” awkwardness can just link to that now.

   4. We moved over the <dfn>s for the min-width/height 'auto' keyword and the term
      “automatic minimum size”. What it means (other than computing to zero unless
      otherwise defined) is still in the Flexbox/Grid specs as before.

Remaining work:

   We still don't have anchors for content box / border box / padding box / margin box:
     https://www.w3.org/TR/CSS2/box.html#box-dimensions
   It's not clear where those should go, but if they belong in Sizing we might want to
   copy them over.

RFC:

   We encourage anyone to take a look at the updated prose and report any problems.
   We're hoping to publish a updated WD with the changes for wider review shortly.

   The only other significant open issues are about the min-content contribution of
   scrollable elements: https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1865
   and the behavior of 'min/max-width/height: <percentage>' under shrinkwrap:
   https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1132

~fantasai