Re: [css3-selectors]: Proposal: Adop the ::wrap pseudo element

> On Oct 19, 2016, at 12:36, Marat Tanalin <mtanalin@yandex.ru> wrote:
>
> Not any change is possible to be made incrementally, sometimes a rather deep refactoring is needed, but that's what software development is actually about, and that's perfectly ok. It probably does not make much sense to implement solely simple things that everyone could easily implement.

Nobody has said this was impossible.

I think everybody acknowledges that this would be useful. What hasn't happened is showing implementors that this was useful *enough* to justify spending the large amount of time this would need on this instead of something else.

 - Florian